Imperial Slipper Clawfoot Tub by Restoria, Tub exterior features subtle variations in texture and character markings to represent an old world cast iron tub fee, Acrylic Construction - Each Restoria bathtub is produced through the RTM method which uses a vacuum to pull resin into its custom made molds which produces an acrylic fiberglass tub much stronger and lighter than a conventional fiberglass chop gun method, Restoria constructs their tub feet from a vinylester resin mixed with strengthing fibers. The manufacturing process, called Molded Intensified Resin Casting, produces a tub foot that is as strong as a traditional cast iron foot yet is much lighter and has a very smooth and beautiful finish.
- NOTE: Tub dimensions may vary +/- 1/2-inch and are subject to change. For best results, Vintage Tub & Bath STRONGLY recommends that you have the tub on site before installing rough-in plumbing. Vintage Tub & Bath assumes no responsibility for improper rough-in installation.
- Overall Dimensions: 66" L x 30" W x 21-1/4" H
- Inside Dimensions: 60" L x 23" W x 16-1/2" H
- Faucet Drillings: 3-3/8" Wall
- Water Capacity: 55 gallons
- Water Depth: 12"
- Emptry Weight: 95-100 lbs.
- Important: This item must be inspected within 48 hours of receipt
|Hardware Finish||Multiple Selection|
|Tub Width (In.)||20-30|
|Tub Length (In.)||60-70|
|Tub Height (In.)||16-24|
|Shipout Time||1 - 3 days|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.